Podcast #285 – Running a Big Community Media Organization in the 2nd Year of the Pandemic
Tuesday, February 16th, 2021 - 1 seconds
Nathan Moore is the General Manager at WTJU and the Staff Advisor of WXTJ at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. He is also the current President of the Board of the NFCB, the National Federation of Community Broadcasters.
We invited Nathan Moore onto the show to ask about running community and college radio stations at the start of the second year of the Pandemic. We talk about remote live broadcasting, training and recruiting new volunteers, and strengthening the mission of community and student media and the arts.
- Interview with Nathan Moore at the start of the Pandemic: Podcast #238 – Social Distancing, Going Remote and Automation during Global Pandemic
- Nathan Moore’s first interview : Podcast #207 – Building More Communities Around Your Station
- Jennifer’s tour of WTJU and WXTJ https://www.radiosurvivor.com/2017/04/13/radio-station-visit-129-wtju-at-university-of-virginia/
- Public Media For All episode of Radio Survivor: http://www.radiosurvivor.com/2020/11/04/podcast-270-public-media-for-all/
- Virginia college and community radio alliance: https://www.vacollegeradio.org/
- Podcast network Virgina audio collective: https://virginiaaudio.org/
The post Podcast #285 – Running a Big Community Media Organization in the 2nd Year of the Pandemic appeared first on Radio Survivor.
Subscribe to this podcast